ZNOUD EL SIT RECIPE
Znoud El Sit Recipe (LC14312) -These are crunchy sweet phyllo dough. Crispy on the outside with a thick creamy filling on the inside. It is then baked with sugar syrup.
How to make ZNOUD EL SIT RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. In a flat bottomed pan, pour the milk & heat. Keep small quantity of milk in a separate bowl.
3. Add sugar & egg yolk in the simmering milk & whisk well.
4. Mix corn flour in a small amount milk & mix well so that no lumps are formed.
5. Add half the amount of butter in the simmering milk & gradually add the cornflour mixture.
6. Finish the mixture by adding rose water & bring it to cold.
7. Take a baking tray & brush it with some butter.
8. Stuff each filo pastry sheet with the mixture & roll it. Close the edge by brushing the egg yolk.
9. Brush the rolls with the some butter.
10. Bake the rolls at 180'C / 356'F about 15 min. or until it turns golden brown.
11. Place the rolls in a serving plate. Pour the sugar syrup & garnish with pistachio powder.
12. Serve warm.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Middle Eastern Recipes