ZA'ATAR AND CHEESE RECIPE
ZA'ATAR AND CHEESE RECIPE (LC14227) - Za'atar is a mix of herbs and spices added to your food to bring that distinct flavour and taste. This za'atar added to the salad along with cheese tastes divine.
Washed & Cleaned
How to make za'atar and cheese recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely slice the onion & tomato.
3. Cut the cheese into small pieces & keep it aside.
4. Remove the fresh zaatar leaves alone & discard the stem.
5. Take a large mixing salad bowl, combine together zaatar leaves, tomato, onion & halloumi cheese.
6. Add pomegranate seeds, sumac powder, salt, lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and olive oil.
7. Toss them well until all the ingredients are combined well.
8. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes