Zaalouk Recipe (LC14246) - This recipe is of a cold started made of Eggplant, tomato, coriander, Saffron and olive oil.
White pepper ground
How to make ZAALOUK RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the coriander leaves & garlic into small pieces & keep it aside.
3. Place the eggplants & tomato in the grill pan & roast them both sides until they are black & soft.
4. Peel the skin off from the eggplants & tomato.
5. Discard the eggplant stem & finely chop both eggplant & tomato & transfer into a bowl.
6. Using a masher, mash the vegetables into puree.
7. Heat the olive oil in the pan, add chopped garlic & fry till it turns brown color. Add mashed vegetables & stir.
8. Add coriander leaves, saffron, salt, white pepper powder & mix well.
9. Add lime juice & mix all the ingredients together.
10. Serve with Arabic bread.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan
Middle Eastern Recipes