YALANJI RECIPE (LC14249) - Recipe for stuffed vine / grape leaves. This is a vegeterian dish.
Washed & Drained
Dry mint leaves
White pepper ground
How to make yalanji recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onions, parsley into small pieces.
3. Chop the tomatoes & keep it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the washed egyptian rice & chopped tomato.
5. Combine together chopped onion, parsley, tomato paste, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, dry mint leaves, cinnamon power & white pepper powder.
6. Add both lemon salt & sea salt & mix them well till all the ingredients are combined.
7. Peel the potato skin & cut them into slices.
8. Peel the carrot skin & cut into slices.
9. Take a vine leaves & place in the board. Stuff the rice mixture & roll it firmly.
10. Take a heavy bottom saucepan & arrange the base layer with sliced potato & follow by carrot slices.
11. Add the mint leaves. Now arrange the vine leaves & roll closely & cover with plain vine leaves.
12. Add water & place the lemon slice & add salt on the top. Cover the lid.
13. Cook for 2 hours or until the water is evaporated.
14. Now place the cooked rolls on the serving plate.
15. Garnish with lemon slices & serve
Middle Eastern Recipes