Waffles Recipe (#LC140102): Waffles are the ultimate breakfast food: soft and syrupy, or toasted and crunchy, waffle lovers love them any way, any day.
All Purpose flour
How to make WAFFLES RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk, unsalted butter, salt, sugar, all purpose flour, baking soda and egg yolk.
3. Mix thoroughly with the help of a whisk or rotary or electric mixer until batter is smooth. Cover and let stand at room temperature.
4. Then fold stiffly beaten egg white into the batter.
5. Add Vanilla essence.
6. Pour mix onto waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
7. Serve with maple syrup, butter or/ and honey.
Mixing bowl - glass
International RecipesArabic Recipes