VEGGIE ENCHILADAS RECIPE
VEGGIE ENCHILADAS RECIPE (LC14272) : Wrapped tortillas for kids is a good way for them to eat vegetables. The Enchiladas have a tomato based sauce.
Red bell peppers
Peas - Frozen
1/4 As required
Black pepper ground
Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 Cups
How to make VEGGIE ENCHILADAS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the red bell pepper into small pieces & discard the seeds.
3. Slice the white mushroom.
4. Roughly chop the spring onion into three pieces.
5. Peel the carrot skin & chop into small pieces.
6. Slice the tomato & keep it aside.
7. In a food processor, add chopped carrot, onion stalk, garlic, mushroom & blend coarsely.
8. In a frying pan, add oil then saute the sliced tomatoes, green peas, corn & bell peppers.
9. Add salt, black pepper powder & grinded vegetables then fry well for 4 - 5 minutes or until the nice vegetables aroma comes.
10. To make the enchiladas sauce, take a sauce pan & add self raising flour, chili powder & saute for two minutes or until the raw smell of flour goes.
11. Add oil, tomato sauce & keep stirring till all the ingredients are combined well.
12. Add water, cumin powder, black pepper powder & salt. Whisk well.
13. Add chopped garlic & whisk until smooth. Heat the sauce until thick & bubbly. Now enchilada sauce is ready.
14. Peel the avocado skin & thinly slice the pulp for garnish.
15. Take a tortilla & place a scoop of fried vegetables mixture in the center & roll it tightly.
16. Place the rolled tortillas in the baking tray.
17. Pour the enchiladas sauce on top of the rolls.
18. Add the grated cheddar cheese on it.
19. Bake the rolls at 190°C / 375°F for 5 - 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
20. Garnish with avocado, black olives & parsley leaves. Serve immediately.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Flat Bottomed pan