VEG. CANAPES RECIPE
Veg Canapes(#LC14101): These bite-sized finger foods are easy to make, and loaded with taste. A great party-starter that are ready in no time at all.
Red bell peppers
Black pepper ground
How to make VEG. CANAPES RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut bread and toast in oven for 2-3 minutes
3. Slice and mix the bell peppers, baby corn and asparagus
4. Add salt, pepper, mixed herb and olive oil
5. Place the vegetables on a baking tray. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
6. Spread butter or cream cheese onto the bread or biscuit.
7. Place the cooked vegetables on top.
8. This is a perfect party food. Other topping that can be added are cherry tomatoes, black olives, cheese or cucumber.
Cutter - Round
Mixing bowl - glass