VEGETABLE BIRYANI RECIPE
Vegetable Biriyani recipe (#LC14059): Vegetable biriyani is the most popular healthy and delicious biryani with vegetables and rice.This goes well with raita, papads and pickles. Find our easy to follow step by step recipe to make vegetable biriyani.
Ginger Garlic paste
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
Washed & Cleaned
How to make vegetable biryani recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a heavy bottom pot, add oil.
3. Add fenugreek seeds, bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamoms.
4. Add onions and saute until onions become slightly brown in color.
5. Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and french beans and saute.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2-4 minutes.
7. Then add the masalas- turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder and chopped tomatoes. Mix well.
8. Add the washed and drained basmati rice and saute. Add water and salt. Mix well. Cover the pot and cook until the rice is done.
9. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve the vegetable biryani hot with raita and pickle.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden