UMM ALI RECIPE
Umm Ali Recipe (LC14311 ) -An Egyptian bread pudding is a delicious contrast between the creamy pudding and crunchy nuts. It has a rich taste and texture and is a must have at any occasion.
How to make UMM ALI recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. In a baking tray, arrange the puff pastry sheets.
3. Bake the sheets at 180'c / 356'F about 20 minutes.
4. In the meantime, heat the milk & add sugar.
5. Bring to boil & then add raisins & almond slices.
6. Remove the baked puff pastry from the oven & crush it.
7. Add boiled milk on the mixture & let it soak all of the pastry.
8. Whip the cream until stiff & then add it on the top of pastry and milk mixture. Cover the surface with the full amount of cream.
9. Bake at 200'C / 392'F about 10 minutes or until it comes golden brown.
10. Garnish with pistachio powder.
11. Serve warm / chill.
Middle Eastern Recipes