TUNA TUESDAY SANDWICH RECIPE
TUNA TUESDAY RECIPE (LC14323) - Easy to make and easy to pack, this tuna sandwich is filling and can be part of your kids lunchbox.
Black pepper ground
How to make tuna tuesday sandwich recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take the lettuce leaves & remove the stem from the center & roughly chop.
3. Finely chop the celery & keep it aside.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, celery, sugar, salt & black pepper powder.
5. Add mayonnaise & mix well.
6. To toast the bread, in a heated pan add the bread slices and brush it with butter. Toast both sides until browned.
7. Spread the butter on the bread, arrange the lettuce leaves.
8. Place the tuna mixture on the leaves.
9. Place the another slice of toasted bread on the top.
10. Cut the edges of the bread edges.
11. Serve immediately.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan