Tiramisu Recipe (#LC14065): A popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert renowned for being a classic after-meal treat.
Lady finger biscuit
How to make tiramisu recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Soak the Gelatine in a water.
3. In a mixing bowl mix egg yolk and the sugar.
4. Whisk until creamy and smooth on a double boiler.
5. Add the gelatine to the egg mixture & continue whisking until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from double boiler and set aside to cool fully.
6. In another bowl pour the whipping cream, sugar & vanilla essence.
7. Beat the cream till the cream turns stiff. Set aside.
8. In another new mixing bowl add the mascarpone cheese and the egg mixture (which is cooled fully) & whisk until smooth.
9. Add the whipped cream prepared earlier to the mascarpone & egg yolk mixture.
10. Fold in carefully , taking care that volume is not lost and set aside.
11. In a small bowl prepare espresso liquid by mixing the the coffee with water.
12. To assemble: Use a loose base square tin. Soak lightly the biscuit in espresso and line the bottom dish. ( The biscuit absorbs liquid very fast and too much of it will make it soggy. To have some crunchiness a light dip on both sides is good).
13. Pour half the tiramisu mixture over it & spread evenly.
14. Sprinkle cocoa powder using a sieve.
15. Repeat for 1 more layer with biscuit and tiramisu cream.
16. Cover with cling film & refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
17. Dust the top with cocoa powder or use desired stencil to dust with cocoa powder.
18. Using a knife separate the edge from the tin and remove from container.
19. Cut the into rectangular pieces.
20. Serve on to plate.
21. Decorate with some berries.
Baking tin - Loose base - square
Bowl - Small
French RecipesInternational RecipesArabic Recipes