THREADED SNAPPY PORK RECIPE
THREADED SNAPPY PORK RECIPE (LC14350) - Italian dressing that is used in the marination, brings out the flavour and complements the meat.
Red bell peppers
1 1/2 Cup
How to make threaded snappy pork recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the bell peppers into cubes & discard the seeds.
3. Cut the pineapple slices into cubes.
4. To prepare the marinade sauce, combine together italian dressing, honey and Sriracha sauce.
5. Add lemon juice & barbeque sauce. Mix them well
6. In a bowl, add cubed pineapple, bell peppers, pork & mix them well in the sauce.
7. Thread the pork, bell peppers & pineapple chunks alternately on each skewer.
8. Heat the grill pan & cook the pork for 5 - 8 minutes each side.
9. In between the grilling, brush reserved marinade over kebabs. Grill about 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked.
10. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass
Italian RecipesMexican Recipes