TANGY TOMATOES TART RECIPE
TANGY TOMATOES TART RECIPE (LC#14195) - The classic tomato flavour is tangy and these tomato tarts are all about simple ingredients and simple cooking.
Dry Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
How to make tangy tomatoes tart recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To make the filling : Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
3. In a bowl, combine together chopped tomatoes, sweet corn, mozzarella cheese and lime juice.
4. Add pepper and roughly chopped basil leaves. Mix them well.
5. On a lightly floured surface, unfold the puff pastry and roll out dough to a 1/8 inch thick rectangle shape.
6. Using a cutter, cut the puff pastry sheet into small circle/disc shape as many as possible.
7. Brush the tart pan generously with olive oil.
8. Slide the disc shape pastry sheet in the tart pan & poke the pastry all over with a fork.
9. Preheat the oven at 177°C / 350°F
10. Now stuff the tomato mixture inside the tart tin.
11. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
13. Serve warm.
Cutter - Round