TANDOORI PRAWNS RECIPE
Tandoori Prawns Recipe (#LC14032) :Succulent prawns, marinated with the choicest yogurt and spices, are charcoal-grilled to create everyone's seafood favourite.
Ginger Garlic paste
1 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chili Powder
Black pepper ground
Garam masala powder
Shelled and deveined
Chaat masala powder
How to make TANDOORI PRAWNS recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, red chili powder and lemon juice.
3. Add garam masala, salt and mustard oil. Whisk well till all ingredients are mixed well.
4. Apply this marinade to the prawns and refrigerate for 30 to 40 min.
5. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
6. Place the marinated prawns on a wire tray and cook in the preheated oven for ten to twelve minutes or until almost done. Baste it with butter and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
7. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with onion rings and lemon wedges