TABBOULEH RECIPE (#LC14001): Traditional tabbouleh is basically parsley salad with bulgar wheat. It is loaded with fresh parsely, chopped tomatoes and herbs with a hint of seasoning.
How to make tabbouleh recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set that in the previous page prior to starting the prep and cooking process.
2. Place bulgar wheat into a small bowl. Boil the water and add. Stir and set aside for 20 mins.
3. Cut the stem of the tomato off and make a cut across the top. Place in a bowl of boiling water for 2-3 minutes and drain water.
4. Cool the tomatoes to be able to touch, remove the skin by peeling.
5. Chop the tomatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
6. Add the chopped parsley, mint and onions to the tomatoes and mix well until combined.
7. Now check on the bulgar wheat to ensure that all the water is absorbed. Add to tomato mixture.
8. Pour the lemon juice and olive oil and add salt to taste.
9. Mix well and serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Middle Eastern Recipes