SWEET POTATO TOTS RECIPE
SWEET POTATO TOTS RECIPE (LC14293) : A healthy snack for kids made from sweet potatoes with an apricot dip.
All Purpose flour
How to make sweet potato tots recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Squeeze the orange juice from the fruit & discard the seeds.
3. Boil the water in the pan, add the apricots & cook for 5 minutes or until it turns soft.
4. In a blender, grind together boiled apricot, orange juice, mayonnaise & mustard sauce to smooth paste.
5. Transfer the dip in a serving bowl.
6. Take a large saucepan then add water & boil the sweet potatoes by adding salt. Boil for 10 -15 minutes or until it is cooked thoroughly.
7. Drain the water & peel the skin completely.
8. Using the potato masher, mash the sweet potatoes roughly.
9. In a small bowl, whisk the egg & keep it aside.
10. In a large mixing bowl, mix together panko breadcrumbs, all purpose flour, wheat flour, cinnamon powder, salt & white pepper powder. Mix well.
11. Scoop out the potato mixture into small tots, dip into the whisked egg & roll them in the dry bread crumb mixture.
12. Heat oil in the deep frying pan & slowly fry the tots in batches for 3- 4 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Serve hot with apricot dip.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass
Sauce pan with lid