SWEET POTATO CHAAT RECIPE
SWEET POTATO CHAT RECIPE (LC14192) : This recipe made of sweet potatoes & fruits has a sweet & tangy taste for chaat lovers who like a bit of twist.
Chaat masala powder
Black pepper ground
How to make SWEET POTATO CHAAT recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. On the roaster pan, place the sweet potatoes to roast, turning occasionally. Cook 10-12 minutes or until they blacken and blister on all sides.
3. Remove the skin and cut into small cubes.
4. In a large bowl, combine together chaat masala, cumin powder, black powder, salt and lemon juice. Whisk well.
5. Now mix together sweet potato cubes, grapes, pomegranate seeds and toss well.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Spatula - Wooden
Thick bottomed Pan