STAR SHAPED COOKIES RECIPE
STAR SHAPED COOKIES RECIPE (#LC14078): These delicious cookies are easy to cook and taste as good as the real. Festive, star shaped cookies are perfect for New Years! It is a great appetizer or a snack and relish!
All Purpose flour
Red food color liquid
Green food color liquid
How to make STAR SHAPED COOKIES recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 160°C / 320°F
3. Beat the unsalted butter and caster sugar in a mixing bowl till it looks like cream.
4. When it looks like cream, add the all purpose flour and form into smooth dough.
5. Roll the dough using a rolling pin.
6. Cover the dough with cling film and let it set for an hour.
7. After an hour, roll the dough again to about 1 cm thickness.
8. Using a cookie cutter cut the cookies and place on lightly greased baking sheet and chill until it hardens. We have used a star shaped cutter, you can use other shape you wish.
9. Bake at 160°C / 320°F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on tray for 15-20 minutes.
10. For the Royal Icing: Mix egg white, Icing sugar and food colour (Green or red or any other color you like) nicely to make a thick consistency to be able to pipe it to create decorations.
11. Put the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cookies with any design you want.
12. Different shapes can be made during the festive season.
Mixing bowl - glass
International RecipesArabic Recipes