SPINACH PANCAKES RECIPES
SPINACH PANCAKES RECIPE (LC14322) - Making pancakes with spinach is a great way to add greens in your diet. Serve this light and fluffy pancake with fresh berries.
Chilled & cubed
All Purpose flour
0 3/25 teaspoon
How to make SPINACH PANCAKES S recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Roughly chop the spinach.
3. Cut the paneer into small cubes.
4. In a blender, combine the spinach, milk & blend until smooth.
5. Add melted butter, egg, flour, sugar, salt & nutmeg. Blend once again until it is combined well.
6. Heat a large pan over medium heat & grease it with butter.
7. Pour the batter on the pan and spread the batter into a small circle.
8. Place the cubed paneer in the pancake.
9. Cook until slightly golden brown on each side.
10. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass