SPINACH & POTATO CROQUETTE RECIPE
Spinach & Potato Croquette Recipe (#LC14134): You can look and cook this fried food which is made of spinach and mashed potato coated with bread crumbs.
Boiled & mashed
How to make SPINACH & POTATO CROQUETTE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Beat together yogurt and little water. Add some salt to taste.
3. Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker.
4. Peel and mashed potato and finely chop spinach
5. Mix spinach, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs, ginger paste, salt and lemon together.
6. Form a balls about size of a walnut.
7. Cover in breadcrumbs.
8. Heat oil in a deep fryer or wok over high heat.
9. Fry croquettes until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
10. Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve with yogurt dip or green chutney.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan