SPICY PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE
Spicy Pepper Sauce Recipe (LC14185) : A condiment made from roasted Bell pepper and walnuts into a spicy sauce. It is a good accompaniment for veges, spring rolls and other similar finger foods.
Red bell peppers
Red Chilli long
How to make spicy pepper sauce recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. On a roaster place the red bell peppers, turning occasionally for few minutes or until they blacken and blister on all sides.
3. Remove from the flame and wash the red bell pepper by pouring water & remove the black spots.
4. Cut the red bell pepper into pieces and keep it aside.
5. In a heavy bottom pan, dry roast sesame seeds and walnuts.
6. In a grinder add together red bell pepper pieces, roasted sesame seeds, walnut, red chilies, oil, lemon Juice and grind them into thick paste.
7. Transfer the sauce into a serving bowl and add salt and mix well.
8. Serve with Broccoli Manchurian. For broccoli manchurian recipe (LC14184) click serve with tab.
Indian RecipesChinese Recipes