SPICED OKRA RECIPE
Spiced Okra Recipe (#LC14124): Okra is the most commonly made Indian vegetable. where in the okra is spiced with Indian spices and cooked lightly.
How to make spiced okra recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash and rinse okra. Remove the top and the tail and slit okra into two pieces.
3. Heat oil on medium fire in a thick bottom pan
4. Saute okra in oil.
5. Add mustard seeds, turmeric, red chili(optional) and salt to taste.
6. Turn okra time to time, take care okra doesn't stick to the bottom.Cook till tender
7. Serve hot
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Spatula - Wooden