SPICED CORN IN YOGURT SAUCE RECIPE
Spiced Corn in Yogurt Sauce Recipe (#LC14127): This corn dish that is lightly spiced is a good accompaniment to rice and a quick dish to make.
Red Chili Powder
How to make spiced corn in yogurt sauce recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat.
3. Add cumin seeds.
4. When they crackle, add corn and a little water
5. Add turmeric, red chili powder, salt to taste and let cook for 5-7 minutes until tender.
6. Before serving warm, add yoghurt and stir immediately to avoid curdling.
7. Serve with any Indian bread.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden