SODET JAJ RECIPE
Sodet Jaj Recipe (LC14253) - This is a simple Chicken liver dish that is quickly sautÃ©ed with garlic and spices. Top it with pomegranate syrup to add some flavour and texture.
White pepper ground
How to make sodet jaj recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the recipe, in a cooking pan heat the olive oil then add chicken liver.
3. Make sure to sauté gently and keep the shape of chicken liver.
4. Add finely chopped garlic & saute well.
5. Add cumin powder, arabic spices, white pepper powder & salt. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add the pomegranate syrup on the top & mix them well.
7. Before serving, add finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
8. Garnish with pomegranate seeds & serve hot.
Flat Bottomed Pan with Lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes