SHORBET FRIKI RECIPE
Shorbet Friki recipe (LC14228) : This is a soup recipe of roasted green wheat with vegetables.
White pepper ground
How to make SHORBET FRIKI recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the celery, onion, baby marrow & coriander leaves & keep it aside.
3. Peel the carrot skin & cut into small cubes.
4. To prepare the soup, heat the olive oil in a heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion & saute for 2 minutes or until the onion turns translucent.
5. Now add celery, carrot then saute till the aroma of the mixture appears.
6. Add the friki, mix well & simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add salt, arabic spices & white pepper. Mix them well.
8. Now add water & chicken stock. Cover the lid. Bring the soup to boil, then reduce the flame and cook for around 45 minutes.
9. After all the ingredients are cooked, add the chopped baby marrow along with coriander and stir well.
10. Garnish with lemon wedges & serve hot.
Middle Eastern Recipes