SHAWANDER SALAD RECIPE
SHAWANDER SALAD RECIPE (LC14229) - This Shawander salad is a quick fix â€“ side dish. Beetroot, onion and orange mixed with a simple lime and olive oil dressing makes for a delicious salad.
Peeled and sliced
White pepper ground
How to make SHAWANDER SALAD RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Slice the white onion & keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the parsley leaves for garnish.
4. Discard the orange outer skin & separate the orange pulp.
5. Peel the beetroot skin & slice it.
6. To prepare the salad, bring the water to boil then add the beetroot.
7. Cook for 2 minutes or until the beetroots are barely tender.
8. Drain the excess water using the sieve completely & cool down.
9. Take a large bowl combine together beetroot, onion & orange. Add olive oil.
10. Add lime juice, salt & white pepper.
11. Add chopped parsley leaves & toss them well.
12. Arrange the salad on the serving plate & serve with arabic bread.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes