SHARHAT MTAFFAYA RECIPE
SHARHAT MTAFFAYA RECIPE (LC14286) - Sharhat Mtaffaya is lamb and mushroom cooked to make a thick sauce that is usually served with pita bread.
White pepper ground
All Purpose flour
How to make SHARHAT MTAFFAYA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the mushroom into slices.
3. Cut the lamb into small cubes & keep aside.
4. Take a large mixing bowl, add together olive oil, garlic, lamb, salt & white pepper powder.
5. Mix them well until all the ingredients are combined well.
6. In a flat bottomed pan, add the marinated lamb & fry it until it turns pale color.
7. Add vinegar, cumin powder, white pepper, coriander powder, salt. Mix them well.
8. Add nutmeg powder & mushroom. Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes or until it is cooked.
9. Add flour & water. Mix well
10. Bring to boil then cook for another 5 minutes or until the sauce become little thick.
11. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves & serve it immediately with Arabic bread.
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed Pan with Lid
Middle Eastern Recipes