SEV BATATA PURI RECIPE
Sev Batata Puri(#LC14023):A popular street side Indian fast-food snack, this spicy-yet- sweet treat is synonymous with Bombayâ€™s Girgaum Chowpatty.
Crisp Flat Puris
Boiled & Cubed
Chaat masala powder
Red chili Garlic chutney
How to make sev batata puri recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Place the flat puris on a plate.
3. Mix boiled and cubed potatoes, raw mango and salt. Place this over the puris.
4. Sprinkle onion and chaat masala .
5. Sprinkle the puris with chopped coriander leaves and sev.
6. Using a teaspoon pour green chutney on all the puris. You can vary the quantity depending on your taste. Do the same with red chutney and then the sweet date and tamarind chutney one after the other.
7. Serve soon after they are made, else the chutney's will make the crisp flat puri's soggy.