SEMOLINA DESSERT RECIPE
SEMOLINA DESSERT RECIPE (#LC14121): Semolina dessert or also commonly known as Suji ka Halwa is a popular dessert where in semolina is simply cooked in sugar syrup and dry fruits.
How to make semolina dessert recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the almond & keep it aside for garnish.
3. Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan, preferably one with a non-stick surface.
4. Once melt, add semolina (sooji), stir continuously to roast in ghee over a slow fire until golden brown.
5. Add sugar and milk gradually, stirring until milk is completely absorbed. Consistency should be like mashed potatoes.
6. Be careful not to allow halva to stick!
7. Add cardamom and saffron powder, mix well.
8. Sprinkle with chopped almond and pistachio for decoration.
9. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Spatula - Wooden
Thick bottomed Pan