SAMAK MSHARMAL RECIPE
SAMAK MSHARMAL RECIPE (LC14291) - A Moroccan favourite, Samak Msharmal is a dish where in the fish is marinated and stuffed with a vegetables and Arabic spices and then baked in one large tray.
Peeled and sliced
Red bell peppers
White pepper ground
1 1/2 Kilograms
How to make samak msharmal recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the ginger skin & cut into small pieces.
3. Take the capsicum & finely slice it & discard the seeds.
4. Finely chop the celery into small pieces.
5. To prepare the marination, take a large bowl & combine together sliced capsicum, tomatoes, celery, ginger & onion.
6. Add finely chopped coriander leaves, garlic, lime pickle, olives, lemon juice & water.
7. Add arabic spices, paprika, turmeric, white pepper, salt & cinnamon powder.
8. Toss them well until all the ingredients are combined thoroughly.
9. Take a fish & rub gently rock salt over the top & inside the fish completely.
10. Take a large oven dish big enough to fit the full fish, add half of the mixture in the tray.
11. Place the fish on top & pour the remaining mixture on the top & inside the fish.
12. Cover the oven tray with aluminum foil & prick the hole on the top using a fork.
13. Bake the fish at 200°C/392°F about 90 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
14. Garnish with coriander leaves, almonds, pine seeds & lemon wedges.
15. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes