SAMAK HARRA RECIPE
SAMAK HARRA Recipe (LC14276) - A simple and delicious way to cook fish is to make Samak Harra; Baked fish that is flavoured with spices and served with tomato sauce.
Red bell peppers
Red Chili Powder
White pepper ground
How to make samak harra recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the fish, finely slice the onion & keep it aside.
3. Cut the capsicum into thin slices & discard the seeds.
4. Finely chop the coriander leaves for garnish.
5. Finely slice the tomato & keep aside for sauce.
6. Cut the lemon into wedges & keep it aside for garnish.
7. Cut the fish fillets & keep it a large mixing bowl.
8. Take a small mixing bowl & combine together lemon juice, finely chopped garlic, olive oil, coriander powder, turmeric powder.
9. Add red chili powder, white pepper powder, cumin powder & salt. Mix them well.
10. Pour the mixed spice on the sliced fish fillets & toss them well until spices coated.
11. Bake the fish at 200° / 393℉ for about 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
12. To prepare the sauce, heat a cooking pan, add the rest of olive oil then add sliced onion. Sauté the onion till golden brown.
13. Add sliced tomato & capsicum & mix them well.
14. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder & chopped coriander leaves.
15. Cover & cook for 10 minutes or until it turns chunky sauce.
16. Remove the baked fish from the oven.
17. In a serving plate, place the half of the sauce & add the baked fish then top & garnish with fresh coriander leaves, roasted pine seeds & lemon wedges.
Baking tin - Round
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed Pan with Lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes