SAMAK BEL TAHINA RECIPE
SAMAK BEL TAHINA RECIPE (LC14257) - This recipe is for all sea food lovers. The sweet and tender taste of caramalized onions overpowers the slight bitterness of tahini sauce.
2 1/2 Grams
White pepper ground
How to make samak bel tahina recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To bake the fish, first slice the fish.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine together garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, arabic spices.
4. Add salt, white pepper powder, lime juice & olive oil. Mix them well.
5. Add sliced fish fillets in the mixture & toss them well.
6. Arrange the fish fillets in a baking tray.
7. Bake the fish at 200°C/392°F about 10 minutes.
8. To prepare the sauce, heat the olive oil in a flat bottomed pan. Add sliced onion & saute for 5 - 6 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
9. Add garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, white pepper. Fry them well.
10. Add finely chopped coriander leaves & mix gently.
11. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the tahini sauce , water and lemon juice.
12. Remove the baked fish from the oven & add the sauce on the top.
13. Garnish with roasted pine seeds & lemon wedges.
14. Serve hot.
Baking tin - Square
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Middle Eastern Recipes