SALMON KEBAB RECIPE
SALMON KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14338) - The best way to eat a salmon is to grill it. The smokey flavour of salmon complements the garlic and dijon marinade.
Black pepper ground
How to make SALMON KEBAB recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely slice the lemon.
3. Crush the garlic.
4. Finely chop the fresh parsley leaves.
5. Cut the salmon into small cubes.
6. Take a large bowl, combine together chopped fresh parsley, dijon mustard, black pepper ground and salt.
7. Add lemon juice, olive oil & crushed garlic.
8. Add salmon cubes & coat them well.
9. Take two bamboo skewers & insert the lemon slice, followed by salmon cubes. Continue for the remaining skewers.
10. Heat the grill pan over medium heat and brush it with olive oil.
11. Cook the Kebabs for 5 - 6 minutes each side or until it turns golden brown.
12. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Mixing bowl - glass