SALMON & CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE
Salmon & Cheese Pizza(#LC14096): Salmon and cheese pizza light and tasty flat bread topped with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Perfect for a light lunch or brunch! Delicious quite the delightful mix of flavours.
All Purpose flour
How to make salmon & cheese pizza recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Mix all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
3. Mix and knead to a soft dough.
4. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 1 hour.
5. After 1 hour, knock it down and knead lightly.
6. Roll out dough like a disc about 12 inches (30 cm)
7. Place on a baking tray.
8. To make the pomodoro sauce - heat oil in a sauce pan & add garlic.
9. Add chopped tomato and cook.
10. Let it cook to get thick consistency.
11. Spread the pomodoro sauce on the pizza base.
12. Add mozzarella cheese, salmon and feta cheese.
13. Drizzle with olive oil.
14. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 250°C / 480°F.
15. Garnish with fresh rockets. Serve hot
Mixing bowl - glass