SALATET MALFOUF RECIPE
Salatet Malfouf Recipe (LC14235) - A quick salad made of Cabbage, Parsley, Tomato, Onion, Lemon & Olive oil.
How to make salatet malfouf recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To prepare the dressing, take a small bowl & combine together lemon juice, pomegranate syrup, salt, cumin seeds & olive oil. Whisk well.
3. Finely chop the white cabbage, mint leaves, parsley & tomato.
4. To prepare the salad, take a large mixing bowl then combine together all chopped vegetables & herbs. Mix well.
5. Pour the dressing on the salad & toss them well until all the ingredients are mixed well.
6. Place the salad on the serving plate then garnish with pomegranate syrup & parsley leaves.
Bowl - Small
Middle Eastern Recipes