SALATET EL RAHEB RECIPE
Salata-el-raheb recipe (LC14232) - Salad with roasted aubergines topped with a middle eastern dressing.
How to make salatet el raheb recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the tomato, onion, parsley and mint leaves. Keep it aside.
3. Discard the bell pepper seeds & chop them finely.
4. Place the eggplant on the grill then roast them for a few minutes on both side for 5 minutes or until the skin turns dark color. Remove & let it cool till you can touch. Then remove the eggplant skin & chop the pulp roughly.
5. To prepare the salad, combine together tomato, bell pepper, onion, mint, parsley leaves & add pomegranate seeds.
6. Now add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, summac powder, salt, pomegranate syrup & chopped eggplant.
7. Toss them well until all the ingredients are completely coated.
8. Serve immediately.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes