SALATA MASHWIYA RECIPE
Salata Mashwiya Recipe (LC14226) : Salad with roasted eggplant, baby marrow & bell pepper and topped with a pomegranate syrup dressing.
Cut into round pieces
Red bell peppers
White pepper ground
How to make salata mashwiya recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Slice the eggplant, bell peppers, onion & baby marrow.
3. Chop the fresh coriander leaves & keep it aside for garnishing.
4. Peel the garlic skin & finely chop.
5. To prepare the salad mixture, take olive oil in the big salad glass bowl. Add chopped garlic, white pepper powder, salt.
6. Combine together onion, bell peppers, baby marrow & egg plant. Add the oil mixture & toss them well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
7. Take a cast iron grill pan, place baby marrow & onions on the pan & grill them on both sides.
8. Grill egg plant, bell peppers on both sides & place in the salad bowl.
9. Add lime juice & chopped coriander leaves. Mix them well.
10. To plate, place the lettuce leaves on the serving plate & top with grilled vegetables.
11. Garnish with pomegranate syrup.
12. Serve immediately with arabic bread/pita bread.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes