ROGANI ROTI RECIPE
Rogani Roti (#LC14019):
How to make ROGANI ROTI recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Take a bowl and add the whole wheat flour, ghee, salt, sugar. Knead it to a smooth dough.
3. Divide the dough into equal portions.
4. Roll the equally divided portions into chapatis.
5. Heat the tawa/flat pan and cook the chapatis till light brown on both sides. Remove from tawa /flat pan. Apply little ghee.
6. Serve rogani roti hot with any side dish or curry.
Spatula - Wooden