ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE
ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE (LC14197): Chunky vegetables roasted in a oven with middle eastern flavours is a healthy recipe.
Cut into large pieces
Red bell peppers
Cut into round pieces
Black pepper ground
How to make ROASTED VEGETABLES recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the french beans into half and keep aside.
3. Chop the yellow and red bell peppers.
4. Peel the carrot skin and cut into small wedges.
5. Cut the baby eggplant into halves
6. In a heavy bottom pan, dry roast the hazel nuts, sesame seeds, cumin seeds, corriander seeds, nutmeg powder and black pepper powder.
7. In a mixer, grind all the roasted ingredients into a fine powder.
8. Put all the vegetables and the cherry tomatoes in an extra large roasting tray and add salt on top.
9. Sprinkle nutmeg powder and drizzle it all well with olive oil, then toss to coat.
10. Preheat the oven at 200°C / 400°F
11. Roast all the vegetables for around 35 minutes or until vegetables are soft, golden and cooked through.
12. Remove the roasting tray and toss with dry powder dressing.
13. Serve with Zaatar bread & Peas Hummus.
Middle Eastern Recipes