RICE FLAKES SWEET RECIPE
Rice Flakes Sweet / Poha Barfi Recipe (#LC14149): This sweet is made of beaten rice cooked with sugar & milk to create a tasty, simple after meal treat.
Washed & Drained
How to make rice flakes sweet recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash & clean the rice flakes.
3. Heat ghee over medium heat and cook the rice flakes in it for 1 minute.
4. Add milk and continue cooking.
5. Add sugar, almond flakes, saffron and cardamom powder, stir until the mixture looks like mashed potatoes.
6. Cool the rice on a baking tray. Sprinkle almonds and pistachio.
7. Cut into square pieces & serve hot or cold.
Baking tin - Square
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid