RESHMI TIKKA RECIPE
RESHMI TIKKA (LC14345) - Reshmi Tikka, a popular Indian Kebab is made from boneless chicken that is flavored with Indian spices.
Garam masala powder
How to make reshmi tikka recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take a chicken breast & cut it into small cubes
3. To prepare the marinade, take a large bowl & combine together vegetable oil, lemon juice, fresh cream, yogurt & garam masala powder.
4. Add turmeric powder, ginger paste, garlic paste & salt. Whisk them well.
5. To the marinade, add the cubed chicken pieces & mix them well.
6. Thread 4 -5 of chicken pieces in a skewer. Continue for the remaining skewers.
7. Heat the grill on medium heat & place the skewers.
8. Grill the chicken cubes for 10 - 15 minutes each side or until it is slightly brown & cooked .
9. Serve Reshmi tikka hot with some mind chutney.
Mixing bowl - glass