RED CHILLI GARLIC CHUTNEY RECIPE
Red Chili Garlic Chutney recipe (#LC14165) is a spicy home made paste that can be added to a dish to give it some spicy garlic flavour. This can be made & stored to add a quick zing to any dish especially in Indian cuisine.
Red Chili Powder
How to make red chilli garlic chutney recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Add garlic cloves in the grinder.
3. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, vegetable oil, tamarind paste and salt. Add small amount of water.
4. Grind until a smooth paste and add more water if necessary.
5. This chutney is extremely sharp. Serve cold with pakoras and other fried snacks or can be used in cooking.