RAVA DOSA RECIPE
RAVA DOSA RECIPE (#LC14039): Rava Dosa, an Indian Crepe is thin and crisp made from semolina. Serve this popular South Indian breakfast with tomato chutney.
All Purpose flour
2 1/4 Cup
How to make RAVA DOSA recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Combine Semolina flour, Rice flour, All purpose flour and the Water mentioned to make thin batter. Make sure no lumps are formed.
3. Add ginger, green chillies, grated coconut and salt to the batter.
4. Heat ghee in a pan and fry Mustard seeds and Black peppercorns lightly. Pour it to the batter and stir well.
5. Heat a Flat pan / Tawa. Grease it lightly with vegetable oil and wipe with a wet cloth so that the Flat pan / Tawa is at the right temperature.
6. Pour a ladle full of batter on the tawa and spread it in a circular motion as thin as possible.
7. Sprinkle a little oil all around and let the dosa cook on medium flame. Cook until it becomes crisp. Fold in half .
8. Serve rava dosa hot with coconut chutney. Rava dosas tastes best if served immediately.
Cooking Pot - Kadai