RAJMA MASALA RECIPE
RAJMA MASALA (#LC14052)
Red kidney beans
Ginger Garlic paste
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon
How to make rajma masala recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. First boil the kidney beans in the pressure cooker. To do that add water and salt and cook under pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Drain the boiled rajma and set aside the liquid.
3. In a pan heat oil and add onions and saute until light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
4. Add the spice powder - red chili powder (adjust to taste), coriander powder, cumin powder and mix well.
5. Add tomato puree and cook stirring for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add cooked red kidney beans and garam masala and stir.
7. Add some cooking liquid ( kept aside from the pressure cooker) and salt and stir to mix.
8. To give the curry a thicker consistency, mash the beans a bit & mix. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with rice or roti.
Cooking Pot - Kadai