PUNJABI MASALA RECIPE
Punjabi Masala Recipe (#LC14168):This is a combination of India's exotic spices that are added to food while cooking to make the flavours stand out and the aroma is just to die for
Garam masala powder
Dry mango powder
Chaat masala powder
Red Chili Powder
How to make PUNJABI MASALA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a dry grinder add garam masala, sesame seeds, black salt, dry mango powder.
3. Add Chaat masala, red chili powder and fennel seeds.
4. Grind all the ingredients until you have a smooth powder. You can check this by rubbing between you index finger & thumb.
5. This masala can be used with gravy recipes or sauces, paneer kofta, potatoes, etc.