POTATO POHE RECIPE
Potato Pohe Recipe (#LC14148): This step by step photo recipe of Potato Pohe or beaten rice is a wholesome healthy breakfast dish in India. This can also be eaten as a snack at teat time.
Cut into small pieces
Washed & Drained
How to make potato pohe recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the potato skin & finely chop the potato, onion & green chilli.
3. Wash the rice flakes in a sieve and lightly press to drain the water.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
5. Add onion, potatoes, salt and chilli if using.
6. Cover and cook until tender.
7. Add flaked rice, salt, lemon, sugar and turmeric.
8. Mix well but gently, so as not to break flakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes over a slow fire, stirring occasionally so as not to burn.
9. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander.
10. Serve hot with tea or coffee.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid