POTATO PAKORA RECIPE
Potato Pakora Recipe (# LC14143): This deep fried potato recipe coated with besan is an all time favourite of most Indians. Golden yellow aloo pakora can be made easily with this step by step recipe with photos.
Cut into round pieces
Red Chili Powder
How to make potato pakora recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the potato skin & cut into slices.
3. In a bowl, mix the gram flour, salt, turmeric, 1 tbsp oil and red chilli powder if using.
4. Gradually add water to prepare a fairly thick batter.
5. Heat oil in a fryer or wok. The oil must be very hot. Dip each potato slice in the batter and fry until golden brown.
6. Serve hot with coriander chutney or ketchup.