POTATO BROCCOLI CURRY RECIPE
Potato Broccoli Curry Recipe (#LC14138): This potato broccoli curry is a must try for those who dislike eating broccoli. It is easy to make and enhances the taste of broccoli.
Cut into small pieces
How to make POTATO BROCCOLI CURRY recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the potato skin & cut into small pieces. Finely chop the green chili.
3. Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan over medium heat.
4. Add cumin seeds.
5. When they turn golden brown, add broccoli and potatoes
6. When half cooked, add tomato puree, turmeric and chopped green chilli. Add salt to taste.
7. Stir well without breaking the vegetables.
8. Cook over a slow fire until tender.
9. Serve hot.
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden