POTATO & SWEET POTATO CHAAT RECIPE
Potato & Sweet Potato Chaat Recipe (#LC14131):
Washed & Cleaned
Roasted cumin powder
How to make POTATO & SWEET POTATO CHAAT RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the onion & keep it aside.
3. Chop the tomato.
4. Finely chop the coriander leaves.
5. For the sauce : Add chopped onion, tomato, coriander and cumin powder to a mixer .
6. Take the potatoes & sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add water & bring to boil for 10 - 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
7. Peel the skin & cut the potato and sweet potato into round of about 1 cm.
8. Arrange potatoes and sauce in a serving plate. Serve cold.