PORK APRICOT KEBAB RECIPE
PORK APRICOT RECIPE (LC14349) - Glazed with apricot preserves, this Pork Kebab is sweet that has a hint of tartness. Serve these with freshly grilled veggies.
1 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper ground
How to make PORK APRICOT KEBAB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the garlic skin & finely chop.
3. To prepare the marinade, combine together apricot preserve, finely chopped garlic, paprika powder, chilli flakes & blackpepper powder.
4. Add salt, soy sauce, oil & lemon juice. Whisk them well.
5. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Add the pork tenderloin in the marinade sauce & mix them well
7. Thread pork onto skewers.
8. Heat the grill pan & cook the pork for 5 - 8 minutes each side or until done.
9. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass